Trauma and Orthopaedic Surgery for Medical Students and Doctors
Future Orthopaedic Surgeons is the only society aimed solely at medical students, junior doctors and residents hoping to pursue a career in Trauma and Orthopaedic Surgery.
FOS aims to provide the latest information on Orthopaedic surgery and training via the FOS website, annual FOS Conference and JUTO.
Joining FOS enables you to apply for all the FOS prizes and awards, allows you to access our electives database, get discounted access to FOSC and much more..
• eCertificate of Membership for your portfolio
• Early Bird: Invitation and Discounts for FOSC Events
• Latest Orthopaedic News: Important Updates First
• Education: Orthopaedic Principles, Orthopaedic Examination, Anatomy and Approaches
• Updates: On latest Orthopaedic Prizes, Events & Courses plus FOS Prizes and Events
• Electives Area: featuring Electives Database and Elective Reports
• Careers Advice: on Getting in to Orthopaedics
• Latest Orthopaedic: Journal Updates and Insider Tips on Publications
• CT and ST3 Application Guides: Practice Interview Questions, Evidence Summarised
• Research and Elective Report Prizes exclusive to FOS Members
NEW: Book opportunities, courses, resources
Lifetime Full Membership is £40 or Medical Student Membership is discounted at £30
Medical Student Members (£30 forever)
Medical students may join FOS at a discount rate. Please note that Medical Student Members will be required to verify their university, student number, and expected year of graduation.
Full Members i.e. Foundation Trainees, SHOs, SpRs, Consultants and Others (£40 forever) Suitable candidates should have medical degrees and have an interest in orthopaedic specialty training.
How to Join
• Join online now by clicking the Buy Now button above or on the right of the page.
• After purchasing the desired membership option please email [email protected] with your name, stage of training and institution.
• Access will be granted within 24hours.
If you have any queries regarding your membership application please contact us.