Future Orthopaedic Surgeons (FOS) is a society for medical students and doctors interested in pursuing a career in Trauma and Orthopaedic surgery anywhere in the world. FOS provides medical students and doctors with online resources, awards and annual events designed to educate and maximise chances of selection into the competitive specialty of Trauma and Orthopaedic surgery.
Our annual, international conference FOSC is aimed at junior doctors and medical students. Taking place in London, Bristol and Edinburgh FOSC provides delegates with the opportunity to gain insight into Orthopaedic surgery, take part in practical workshops and compete for a national poster prize.
Joining FOS enables you to apply for all the FOS prizes and awards, allows you to access our electives database, get discounted access to FOSC and much more..
• Latest Orthopaedic News: Stay up to date with T&O
• Education: Orthopaedic Principles, Orthopaedic Examination, Anatomy and Approaches
• FOS Prizes: Members’ only essay, poster and education prizes
• Early Bird: Invitation and Discounts for FOSC
• Electives Area: Featuring Electives Database and Elective Reports
• Careers Advice: on Getting in to Orthopaedics
• eCertificate: Membership certificate for your portfolio