Welcome to Future Orthopaedic Surgeons
Future Orthopaedic Surgeons (FOS) is a society for medical students and junior doctors interested in pursuing a career in Trauma and Orthopaedic surgery. FOS provides medical students and junior doctors with online resources and annual events designed to educate and maximise chances of selection into the competitive specialty of Trauma and Orthopaedic surgery.
FOSC is the first annual, international conference aimed at junior doctors and medical students. Taking place in London, Bristol and Edinburgh FOSC provides delegates with the opportunity to gain insight into Orthopaedic surgery, take part in practical workshops and compete for a national poster prize.
Prizes, Presentations, Publications
FOS Essay Prize, FOS Poster Prize, JUTO
Orthopaedic Career Guides, Electives Database, Courses, Journal Feeds
Orthopaedic Principles, Bullet Notes, Examination Videos, Anatomy, Approaches, Operative Guides
- Latest Orthopaedic News & Quarterly FOS Newsletter
- Education: Orthopaedic Principles, Orthopaedic Examination, Anatomy and Approaches
- Updates on latest Orthopaedic Prizes, Events & Courses plus FOS Prizes and Events
- Early Bird Invitation and Discounts for FOSC Events
- Electives Area featuring Electives Database and Elective Reports
- Advice on Getting in to Orthopaedics
- eCertificate of Membership for your portfolio